CUHP Recruitment For 128 Teaching Post Apply Online
Online applications are invited By Central University of Himachal Pradesh from the eligible Indian citizens for the Professor,Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Teaching positions to be filled up on
Regular/Contract basis. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply Online. Form Filling Procedure and Other Important Information about this recruitment mentioned Below.
⇨ online Application Start Date:- 19-05-2019
⇨ Last Date For Submission Of Application Form: 08.06.2019
⇨ Total Posts Regular Basic:- 119
⇨Total Posts Contract Basic:- 9
⇨ No age Limit
⇨ Assistant Professor
1. Candidate Have Master‘s degree with 55 Percentage marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
2.The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET
⇨ Associate Professor
1. Ph.D. Degree In related Subject with Good Academic Record
2. Candidate Have Master‘s degree with 55 Percentage marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
3. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College.
1. Ph.D. Degree With minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed.
2. A minimum of Ten years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College.
How to Apply
⇨ candidates apply Online By CUHP's Website after 19.05.2019. Direct link For CUHP's Website given Below.
⇨ Official Notification:- Click here
⇨ Application Form:- Click here
1. Any changes/amendments/updation/notice in this regard shall be posted on
University website only. Candidates are advised to check the University Website
2. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate to be called for interview. The
eligibility shall be ascertained strictly on the basis of Academic/Research Score
obtained as per Appendix II Table: 2 of UGC Regulations, 2018 subject to fulfilling all
the essential eligibility criteria as mentioned for Direct Recruitment on the post of
Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the UGC Regulations, 2018.
3. The list of concerned/allied/relevant disciples is placed at ‘Annexure-I’.
4. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever
grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned in
UGC Regulations, 2018 are permissible, based only on the qualifying marks without
including any grace marks.
5. Only matriculation/SSC certificate/passing certificate issued by the concerned
educational board will be considered as proof of date of birth. No other document
will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
6. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category should submit prescribed
certificate as per the proforma of Govt. of India.
7. Candidates belonging to OBC category, but coming in creamy layer will not be
entitled to the benefits of reservation and should apply as General Category
8. Candidates must ensure before applying that they are eligible according to the
criteria stipulated in the advertisement. If the candidate is found ineligible at any
stage of recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified and their candidature will
be cancelled without any notice. Hiding/suppression of information or furnishing
false information will lead to cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
9. In case of any dispute, any suite or legal proceeding against the University, the
territorial jurisdiction shall be Himachal Pradesh High Court at Shimla.
10. The University reserves the right to Revise/Reschedule/Cancel/Suspend/withdraw
the recruitment process without assigning any reason. The decision of the University
shall be final and no appeal in this regard shall be entertained.
11. Any corrigendum/ changes/ updates related to the recruitment process shall be
placed only on the official website of Central University of Himachal Pradesh
www.cuhimachal.ac.in and may email on email@example.com.
11. The candidate must upload soft copy(ies) of all relevant documents which they have
claimed in the online application form. The original certificates would be required at
the time of interview only.
13. Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post should submit separate
application for each post alongwith requisite application fee.
14. The in-service candidate(s) of Govt./Private Universities/Colleges/Autonomous
bodies must upload NOC from their employer at the time of interview with an
unambiguous certificate that (i) no vigilance case is pending/being contemplated
against him/her (ii) the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of
appointment offer, if he/she is selected.