WBPSC Livestock Development Assistant Recruitment 2019 On 200 Posts Apply Online
West Bengal Public Service Commission Invites Applications For LIVESTOCK DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT IN THE DIRECTORATE OF ANIMAL RESOURCES
AND ANIMAL HEALTH UNDER THE ANIMAL RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT,
GOVT. OF W.B. Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online From Link Given Below.
⇨ Starting Date For Online Application Form: 14.05.2019
⇨ Last Date For Online Application Form: 03.06.2019
⇨ Last Date For Fee Payment: 03.06.2019
⇨ Total Posts:- 200
⇨ OBC(Non Creamy Layer) Posts:- 23
⇨ OBC(Creamy Layer) Posts:- 23
⇨ SC Posts:- 41
⇨ ST Posts:- 13
⇨ Not more than 40 years on 01.01.2019.
(A) Must have passed Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its
(B) Must have passed 1(one) year’s certificate course on Prani Sampad Bikash Prashikhan conducted by
the Board of Veterinary Education, West Bengal or its equivalent recognized by the Board of Veterinary
Education, West Bengal.
(C) Must be physically fit and capable of hard work and cycling.
⇨ Rs. 110/- (Rupees one hundred ten) only.
How to Apply
⇨ candidates can apply online at WBPSC's website from 14 May 2019 to 03 Jun 2019. Direct Link is Given Below.
(Pay Band – 2) Rs. 5,400/- - Rs. 25,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,600/-
⇨ Official Notification:- Click here
⇨ Apply Online:- Click here
1. SUBMISSION OF MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR THE POST IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. THE
CANDIDATURE OF A CANDIDATE WHO SUBMITS MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO THE
SELECTION PROCEDURE, WILL BE CANCELLED EVEN IF HE/SHE IS ADMITTED TO THE SAME.
2. The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by Government.
3. All the degrees/diplomas/certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained from recognized
4. The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle
applicants to be called in for the interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the
advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants the
Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either higher
qualifications in the relevant subjects/higher standard of marks/grade obtained in the essential qualifications or on
the basis of a Screening Test/Written Test.
5. Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
6. The benefits of reservation of vacancies and upper age concession upto 5 years are admissible only to S.C. and S.T.
candidates of West Bengal and upto 3 years to O.B.C. (’A’ & ‘B’- Non Creamy Layer) candidates of West Bengal.
S.C., S.T. and B.C. candidates of other States may apply for unreserved vacancies as general candidates. Such
benefits are also available upto the age of 45 years for Persons with disabilities.
7. CANDIDATES MUST FULFIL THE ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS BY THE CLOSING DATE.
8. Meritorious Sportspersons:
Meritorious Sportspersons in the area of International Competition, National Competition, Inter-University
Tournament and National Sports/Games for School Education in the following list of Sports:-
(i) Athletics (including Track and Field events), (ii) Badminton, (iii) Basket Ball, (iv) Cricket, (v) Football,
(vi) Hockey, (vii) Swimming, (viii) Table Tennis, (ix) Volley Ball, (x) Tennis, (xi) Weight Lifting, (xii) Wrestling,
(xiii) Boxing, (xiv) Cycling, (xv) Gymnastics, (xvi) Judo, (xvii) Rifle Shooting, (xviii) Kabaddi and (xix) Kho-Kho
– vide Govt. of West Bengal, Labour Department Notification No. 49-EMP/1M-25/98 dated 1st March, 2011.
9. All requisite certificates regarding educational qualifications, proof of age, other relevant experience
certificates and other requisite documents must be furnished as and when required by the Commission.
10. If at any stage even after issue of a letter of recommendation for appointment a candidate is found ineligible in
terms of the advertisement his/her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him/her.
11. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATE.
12. ALL INFORMATION REGARDING RECRUITMENT TO THE POST WILL BE AVAILABLE, TIME TO TIME, IN THE
COMMISSION’S WEBSITE AT http://www.pscwbapplication.in & https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/
13. APPLICATION: Applications can be submitted through online only in the Commission’s website at