RPSC: Public Relation Officer (PRO) Recruitment 2019, 23 Posts Apply Online
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invite Online Applications for. Eligible candidates having diploma in Journalism with Post graduate Degree from any recognized university can apply for Public Relation officer (PRO) post. This vacancies will held by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). candidates can fill online applications from 26th June 2019 to 25th July 2019 till 11.59 P.M. on RPSC official Website. more details and form filling instructions given below.
Important Dates for RPSC Public Relation Officer Post
⇨ Date of Publishing :- 21.06.2019
⇨ Starting Date Of Online Application:- 26.06.2019
⇨ Last Date for Apply Online Application:- 15.07.2019
Post Details for RPSC Public Relation Officer
|Post details|| Posts
| General || 11 Post
| SC || 02 Post
| ST || 02 Post
| OBC || 05 Post
| MBC || 01 Post
| EWS || 02 Post
| Total|| 23 Post
Age Limit For RPSC Public Relation Officer
⇨For UR/General Candidates — 21 to 40 Years as on 01.01.2020
⇨For OBC/MBC candidates — 21 to 43 Years as on 01.01.2020
⇨For SC/ST candidates — 21 to 45 Years as on 01.01.2020
⇨For OBC/MBC/SC/ST Female Candidate — 21 to 50 Years as on 01.01.2020
Age Relaxation For RPSC Public Relation Officer
⇨For OBC/MBC candidates — 3 Years
⇨For SC/ST candidates — 5 Years
⇨For OBC/MBC/SC/ST Female Candidate — 5 Years
Application Fees for RPSC Public Relation Officer
⇨ For General & OBC Candidate :- 350/-
⇨ For MBC & OBC Non Creamy layer Candidate :- 250/-
⇨ For SC/ST/Pwd and TSP Aria's & whose family income is less than 2.5 Lac per annum Candidate :- 150/-
Education Qualification for RPSC Public Relation Officer
1. Degree of a University established by Law in India with a diploma in Journalism from a recognized Institution.
-Post graduate in Hindi or English of a University established by law in India and 3 years experience of Journalism in a national or State Level paper or Central or State Public Relation or Information & Broadcasting Department.
-Degree of a University established by Law in India with 5 years experience of Journalism in a National or State Level Paper or in National News agencies or in Central or State Public Relations or Information and Broad-casting Department, on posts (i) Scrutinizer (ii) Journalist (iii) SubEditor (iv) Reporter (v) Exhibition Assistant (vi) Assistant Public Relations Officer (vii) Rangmanch Assistant.
2. Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Important Instructions for RPSC Public relation Officer
1. Before applying Application, the Candidates should carefully read the instructions and ensure that he/she full-fills all the prescribed eligibility criteria at the time of ONLINE REGISTRATION of application as per the Notification
2. Candidate Login to RPSC official Link- https://rpsc.rajasthan/gov.in/applyonline.
3.Candidates go to Apply Online Link and than Select SSO Portal and Login on Recruitment portal.
4.Go to on Click here for New Registration if you are a new user. Complete the Registration & Click on "Submit
5. The selected employees under GDCE will have to pass the prescribed training courses prior to appointment to the post for which selected under GDCE wherever applicable. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
6. Full Fill all details in the Application & upload Photo, Signature. Take a print out of Online application for future uses.
Documents to Upload for RPSC Public Relation Officer
1. Scanned Copy of Qualifications Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
2.Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under Certificate.
3.Scanned Copy of Cast certificate
4. Scanned signatures of the Candidate
5.Scanned Photo properly signed by the Candidate..
6. Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience.
Important Link For RPSC Public Relation officer
⇨ Official Notification - click here
⇨ Official Website - click here
⇨ To Register Online - click here
⇨ To Apply Online - click here
⇨ To Login Online - click here
|HSSC:Clerk (Group-C) Recruitment 2019|
| ♦ Total Posts :- 4858 Post||♦ Date Of Opening:- 24.06.2019|
| ♦ Education Qualification :-12 th||♦ Last Date:-08.07.2019|
| ♦ Age Limit :- 17 to 42 Years|| Get Full Details|
|HSSC: Patwari Recruitment 2019|
| ♦ Total Posts :- 588 Post||♦ Date Of Opening:- 14.06.2019|
| ♦ Education Qualification :- Graduation||♦ Last Date:-28.07.2019|
| ♦ Age Limit :- 17 to 42 years|| Get Full Details|
|Indian Navy: Sailor (AA & SSR) Recruitment 2019|
| ♦ Total Posts :- 2700 Post||♦ Date Of Opening:- 28.06.2019|
| ♦ Education Qualification :-12 th||♦ Last Date:-10.07.2019|
| ♦ Age Limit :- Born Between 01 Fab.2000 to 31 Jan 2003 || Get Full Details|
To Get Job Alert On Email Enter Your Email Id and Subscribe Here