NHM UP Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 6000 CHO Posts
The National Health Mission (NHM),Uttar Pradesh invites the applications for the Six-Months Bridge Program
(Certificate) in Community Health. This course is a part of an initiative under the National Health Mission to Strengthen SubCenters as Health and Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for improved implementation of public health programmes and to enable
comprehensive primary health care service delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion. Candidates who
successfully complete this course will be posted at Sub-Centers as Community Health Officers (CHOs) to lead a primary
health team consisting offrontlineworkers such as Female Health Workers (AN Ms), Male Health Worker (MPWs) andASHAs.
NHM, U.P. is seeking applications from eligible candidates for 6,000 contractual vacancies (Phase-I & II) for Six-Months
Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health.More Detail About This Recruitment Given Below
⇨ Starting For Submission Of Online Application Form:09.05.2019
⇨ Last Date For Submission Of Online Application Form: 23.05.2019
⇨ Total Posts:- 6000
⇨ CHO-I Posts:- 2805
⇨ CHO-II Posts:- 3195
⇨ 35 Years (Relaxation as Govt. Rules)
1. General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)RNRM from a recognized Institute/ Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized
2. Less than 35 years of age at the date of advertisement and reservation policy is applicable as per U.P. State Government
3. Candidates must have registration from Uttar Pradesh State Nursing Council at the time of online submission of applications.
How to Apply
⇨ Interested Candidates have to apply through online at http://cho.samshrm.com Portal.
⇨ Official Notification:- Click here
⇨ Apply online:- Click here
⇨ Guidelines:- Click here
Procedure for online submission of application
(1) The Application can be submitted online through the URL http://cho.samshrm.com/
(2) Click on to NEW REGISTRATION and if you are a registered user, enter Login ID &
Password to procced.
(3) Before proceeding to register, applicants must ensure that they have read and
understood the eligibility criteria, reservation policy etc. for the post they are applying for.
(4) After successfully registration with us, the applicant shall get an SMS comprising User
ID and Password Details, this may require to the candidate for future login and/or applying
current available live job.
(5) Candidate should fill his/her basic details like Date of Birth (DoB), Address, State,
Mobile Numbers, Email etc. very carefully along with other mandatory fields
(6) Candidates must select the course from drop-down list (GNM/ B.Sc. (Nursing) and
provide the other details like Institution/ University, Passing Year and % of Marks
(7) Candidates may also provide experience details in the Experience Section
(8) Candidates can apply for both sessions or may apply for only one session (I- July 2019
Session and/or II- January 2020 Session). Candidates will have the choice to select the
desired location from the list of 75 districts for the respective session.
(9) Candidates should upload only the relevant documents in the following sequence in a
single file in .jpeg, .jpg and .png format of size not exceeding 500 KBs)
i. Profile image
ii. Signature image
iii. Certificate of High school (10th Marksheet)
iv. Registration Certificate from Uttar Pradesh State Nursing Council
(10) After filling all the details, there is provision for preview the details which applicants
have filled in the application form by clicking on “Preview Application” button before final
submission. The preview page will display all the details that Applicants have mentioned in
his/her application forms. Applicants are advised to go through all the details filled for the
position carefully and attentively, as after the final submission of the application form,
applicant shall not be able to edit and/or resubmit the application again.
(11) Before final submission of online Application Form, read the declaration given on the
website carefully and provide their consent on it, failing which Applicant will not be able to
complete registration. Applicant must check the information details carefully before final
submission of the application form.
(12) Once Applicants are sure with the details filled by them in the application form, they
can click on “Confirm & Submit Application” button for final submission of their applications.
(13) Upon successfully submitting the Application Form, the applicant will receive an SMS
on his/ her RMN (Registered Mobile No.) that will ensure application reference no. which
can be used for future reference. Applicants can print/download his/ her application form.
(14) The Applicant can view his/her application anytime by login to the above website.
(15) Candidates are advised to take a print of this page by clicking on the “Print” option
available for their future reference