NHM Rajasthan : 2500 CHO (Community Health Officer) Posts Apply Online
The National Health Mission (NHM),Rajasthan Invites Application From Eligible candidates for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO) on Purely contractual basics at Sub Health Centers- Health and Wellness Center for Six Months Bridge Course in Community Health.
This course is Part of is initiative under National Health Mission to straighten Sub Health Center As Health and Wellness Center for improved implementation of public health programs and to enable comprehensive primary health care delivery, included decreases prevention and health promotion, candidate who successfully complete this course will be Posted at Sub Health Centers as Community Health Officer (CHO).The detail About Number Of Vacancies, required qualification,maximum age limit and Procedure of filling Online Application are Given Below.
⇨ Starting Date For Online Application:16.05.2019
⇨ Last Date For Submission Of Online Application:02.06.2019
⇨ Total:- 2500 Posts
⇨ Maximum Age 45 Year On 01.01.2019
⇨ 1. B.Sc. Nursing From Recognized University/Institute or GNM Course from recognized Institute
⇨ 2. 02 Year Or Relevant experience in Health Sector
⇨ 3. Candidate Must Have Basic Knowledge Of Computer and Internet Usage.
How To Apply Online
1. Candidates must have valid SSO credentials (ID and password) to apply for the post. If
candidate does not have the same, he/she can register himself/ herself on
2. Candidates can apply directly through online mode by sitting at their home/ cyber café, with the
computer connected with internet.
3. Candidates can also apply for the post through various emitra kiosks, where candidate has to
pay requisite emitra services charges for filling of the application.
4. Candidates must carry their scanned photo image and signature image in soft format, which
shall be used while filling the application
a. Photo size should be between: 50 KB to 100 KB
b. Signature file size should be between: 20 KB to 50 KB
5. Candidates should also attach/ upload requisite documents while applying for the post, if asked
6. Provide correct personal email ID and mobile number while filling the form
Process Of Apply Online
1. Recruitment Application shall be available in Single Sign On (SSO) system of Government of
2. Candidates who already possess their respective SSO login ID and Password, shall be able to
login in SSO (URL: https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin ) or through link
3. Candidates who do not possess SSO login ID and Password shall have to register themselves on
above mentioned URL. (Click on Register button to register yourself).
4. Once Candidate logins in SSO, they shall be able to see link with name “Recruitment Portal”
5. Candidate shall be redirected to Recruitment portal login page (Candidate Dashboard).
6. Candidate shall be able to see respective recruitment under Ongoing Recruitment tab, from
where he/she can apply for the post.
7. Candidate shall fill the complete Application form as given and finally shall pay the required
8. Application/ Examination Fee can be paid online (through net banking/ debit card or credit card
9. This is to be noted that, Application shall only be completed only when candidate’s unique
application Number is generated after paying the fee.
10. Candidates are required to take print out of the application form, this is to be kept by candidate
⇨ Official Notification - click here
⇨ Official Website - click here
⇨ To Apply Online - click here
1. Please fill in correct information whiling filling the form, your form may get rejected if any
information is found to be incorrect or partially filled.
2. Application form once submitted, shall not be edited. Make sure you are filling correct and
complete information while filling the form.
3. Make sure Application form is generated and application number is printed on the form.
Application number on form indicated that your form is filled and fee is submitted.