NHM Madhya Pradesh : 1015 CHO (Community Health Officer) Posts Apply Online (Only Women Candidate)
The National Health Mission (NHM),Madhya Pradesh has Invited Application From Eligible candidates for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO) on Purely contractual basics at Sub Health Centers- Health and Wellness Center for Six Months Bridge Course in Community Health.
This course is Part of is initiative under National Health Mission to straighten Sub Health Center As Health and Wellness Center for improved implementation of public health programs and to enable comprehensive primary health care delivery, included decreases prevention and health promotion, candidate who successfully complete this course will be Posted at Sub Health Centers as Community Health Officer (CHO).The detail About Number Of Vacancies, required qualification,maximum age limit and Procedure of filling Online Application are Given Below.
⇨ Starting Date For Online Application:27.05.2019
⇨ Last Date For Submission Of Online Application:09.06.2019
⇨ Total:- 1015
⇨ UR -498
⇨ OBC -142
⇨ SC -162
⇨ ST -203
⇨ PH. -10
⇨ Maximum Age :- 35 Year On 01.06.2019
⇨ Age Relaxation(in upper age limit)
SC/ST: 5 Yrs
OBC: 3 Yrs
Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
⇨ 1. B.Sc. Nursing From Recognized University/Institute or GNM Course from recognized Institute
National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh (NRHM MP) 1015 CHO Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Pay Scale – National Health Mission will get Rs.25,000 monthly and work-based incentive money fixed by Madhya Pradesh at a maximum of Rs.15000 per month.
How To Apply Online
⇨ Before applying online, applicants should have a passport size photo, signature and Necessary Documents .
⇨For more information, please log on to http://www.nhmmp.gov.in.
⇨ Official Notification - click here
⇨ Official Website - click here
⇨ To Apply Online - click here
National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh (NRHM MP) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
1. Written exam
2. Personal Interview
3. Document Verification
Guideline to Apply Online
1. Recruitment Application shall be available in mponline system of Government of MP.
2. Official Website For Fill Application Form is https://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/.
3. Candidate can also fill at mponline kiosk
4. Once Candidate logins in mponline, they shall be able to see link with name “ Current Recruitment”
5. Candidate go to Current Recruitment Tab.
6. Candidate shall be able to see respective recruitment under NRHM MP tab, from where he/she can apply for the post.
7. Candidate shall fill the complete Application form as given and finally shall pay the required fee.
8. Application/ Examination Fee can be paid online (through net banking/ debit card or credit card etc.)
9. This is to be noted that, Application shall only be completed only when candidate’s unique application Number is generated after paying the fee.
10. Candidates are required to take print out of the application form, this is to be kept by candidate himself.