1. Before applying, the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria. The
candidates should also ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her in the application
are correct in all respect. In case any discrepancy is detected during the engagement
process/ apprenticeship training or if found, he/she has furnished any incorrect/false
information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will be
cancelled/terminated at any stage.
2. Candidates have to enter their NAME as in SSC Certificate. HAL reserves right to alter the
allocation of quota for trades any time during the process of engagement.
3. It is mandatory to upload SSC Marks Certificate, ITI Marks certificate (all semesters),
Photograph and signature of the candidate in the portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
4. Candidates should enter a valid email id and contact mobile number in the web portal. Also
ITI Certificate number, Aadhaar card number, Date of Birth, Category (CAST), Council and
Trade details. However, the company shall not be responsible for any application being
rejected or candidate not shortlisted due to incorrect data.
5. Candidates who have passed Apprenticeship under Centre of Excellence (COE) scheme need
6. Web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in is being operated by DGET, Government of India. For
enquiries regarding the issues related with web portal, the candidates are requested to
contact help line numbers mentioned in the web portal. Correspondence with respect to
functionality of portal will not be entertained by HAL.
7. Merit list of the selected candidates will be hosted online in the website of the company
www.hal-india.co.in Candidates are requested to visit the website for the same.
8. The selected candidates should be in a position to join the establishment on the prescribed
date of joining. If the candidate does not report latest by scheduled date, it is assumed that
he/she is not interested in the apprenticeship and his/her candidature will be forfeited.
9. Candidates those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or who are undergoing
similar apprenticeship training/ or registered for Apprentice training in the respective
discipline under the Apprentice Act elsewhere are not eligible.
10. OBC candidates should produce Valid Non-Creamy Layer certificate in Central Govt. format.
11. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
12. HAL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and /or the selection process there
under. Decision of HAL Management regarding the selection will be final. Further HAL
Management reserves the full right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts
depending on the availability of the candidates in any trade/discipline and also to fill up the
vacancies if any.
13. The candidate has to make his/her own arrangement for accommodation & travelling
allowance for the engagement process/during Apprenticeship Training Period.
14. For latest update on the merit list, please visit www.hal-india.co.in regularly.